Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Small turkey breast on the small

48 oz boneless turkey breast brined for about 6 hours. On the small @ 350 with peach for smoke. Fried cabbage, mashed taters, and butter beans all done on the big clock for sides. Innis & Gunn for hydration. This turkey was great and and oh so moist. Oh yeah, I used BGE Pecan rub for flavor on the turkey and butter beans.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,292
    Looking good. Can't wait for turkey day.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,705
    Looks really good!! Love to see the small working away. I have been doin turkey breast a bunch lately and the small fits the job just right.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • HoovHoov Posts: 258
    Oh man, lookin' good! Gravy from the drippings?
    - Proud owner of a Large BGE
    - Norman, OK
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,947
    Looks very good!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Thanks for all the positive comments guys. This was the first turkey of any kind that I have done on the egg. The family really enjoyed it. @Hoov that there is gravy from a can!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·