Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

What Are You Drinking At This Moment?

Comments

• Evan Williams Green Label and a splash of VI's home made vanilla.

I made several .750L of vanilla and its not half as good as what VI gave me. Thanks Gary. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Die thread Die!

:))

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • Tito's and Tonic
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,015

Die thread Die!

:))

Sailor Jerry and a NUB 464T Habano
    image.jpg
    1965 x 1965 - 896K
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,961
    shtgunal3 said:

Innis & Gunn .... Do yourself a favor and try this beer. It is awesome.

Agree agree agree!

One of my favorites next to bourbon county.
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 1,980

shtgunal3 said:

Innis & Gunn .... Do yourself a favor and try this beer. It is awesome.

Agree agree agree!

One of my favorites next to bourbon county.
    I may try it now. I was pretty skeptical given that @shtgunal3's previous post on this thread said he was drinking PBR.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I shun no beer! The Innis & Gunn is awesome.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 3,780
    Double Oaked with a splash of H2o

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·

By splash you mean a tear of happiness at the greatness of Double Oak falling from your cheek into the glass...
    ·
    shtgunal3 said:

I shun no beer! The Innis & Gunn is awesome.

I just checked the beer storage facility. One bottle left. You got me mad jelly!
    ·
    Can't wait for their seasonal packs to come out.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 3,780
    hapster said:
    By splash you mean a tear of happiness at the greatness of Double Oak falling from your cheek into the glass...

How did you know Hap??

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
    Hap is omniscient.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Foghorn said:
    Hap is omniscient.
    Hap must be a teary eyed bourbon sipper himself!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 466
    edited November 2013
    Last night - Victory Dirtwolf IPA - Delicious
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,370
    Aquacop said:
    I will definitely have to try that.  I like just about every thing from Victory and I love DIPAs. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,370
    Aquacop said:
    I will definitely have to try that.  I like just about every thing from Victory and I love DIPAs. 
    I got a 4er and it did not disappoint! 

Except for the fact it comes in a 4-pack.  Who is the a-hole who started the 4 pack???  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
    A 4 pack seems reasonable for some of the stronger beers.  I get Maredsous Tripel (10% alcohol) that way.  But it doesn't really lend itself to the vernacular the way a 12 pack does - because the "twelve pack" can be contracted to "tw'ack".  In college we would always encourage each other to grab (at least) a tw'ack when going to the store.  We would occasionally get need a Canadian "two four", but we would usually just refer to it as a "couple of tw'acks"

San Antonio, TX

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 482
    Started with a few cold brews. Then going to a wine tasting that the liquor store from around the corner is having at the country club. Oh snobby me.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • Miller lite while I'm eggin baked potatoes.
    Two porterhouse steaks on in a bit!
    Nowhere Indiana
    ·
  • Foghorn said:
    A 4 pack seems reasonable for some of the stronger beers.  I get Maredsous Tripel (10% alcohol) that way.  But it doesn't really lend itself to the vernacular the way a 12 pack does - because the "twelve pack" can be contracted to "tw'ack".  In college we would always encourage each other to grab (at least) a tw'ack when going to the store.  We would occasionally get need a Canadian "two four", but we would usually just refer to it as a "couple of tw'acks"
    We got two eights now but it doesn't sound as good as two fer

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    two eights = tw'eight

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Fred, There seems to be a lot of five year old posts opening up tonight....(But monsieur, it is only wafer thin) B-)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Foghorn said:
    two eights = tw'eight

Sorry, dirty glasses. Hey wait a second...you're not Fred!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Having a Rolling Rock right now. Gonna settle in with some Innis & Gunn Irish Porter in a little while. @Eggcelsior

·
    We're about the same height.

San Antonio, TX

·
    Victory Storm King
    ·
  • txav8rtxav8r Posts: 153
    La Crema Pinot Noir...
    Just far enough north of DFW to be "rural"...and close enough to be urban, depending on my mood.
    ·
    With a house full of 10yo girls sleeping over for my daughters birthday; might be time to check out the Irish pub Molly McGuire's that just opened about 300' from my front door...

Then maybe I'll come home and have some Macallan 10yo single malt and a good stick to close it out.
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,510
    Love me some forty creek...even if its mixed with pepsi:)

IMG_3796.JPG
    1200 x 1600 - 385K
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·