Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT/OT: Looks like US not holding claim to North America Idiots

Steven I don't feel as bad now. Worried that the USA had all the idiots in politics in North America. After the story about Toronto I feel better.
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,839
    But we have our fair share of them..

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• BigWaderBigWader Posts: 670

Putting Toronto on the map.  Since this mayor is all about saving taxpayer money I think this is his idea to reduce Tourism Toronto's budget.

If it will attract the kind of tourists Toronto wants - not so sure!

Toronto, Canada

Large BGE, Small BGE

• Mickey said:
    Steven I don't feel as bad now. Worried that the USA had all the idiots in politics in North America. After the story about Toronto I feel better.
    Mickey, That is the least important scandal going on with any of our three levels of government.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BRush00BRush00 Posts: 367
    [Insert clever signature line here]
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,983
    I remember reading an article while in Detroit... The mayor had those rims that spin on his car.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2013
  • MrossMross Posts: 338
    It is the idiots that elect those idiots that scare me!
    ;)
    Duncan, SC
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,141

Scary thing is Obama has a lower approval rating than the Mayor.  Maybe he should smoke some crack. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 7,396
    edited November 2013
    In Detroit, at least the corrupt mayor was stealing money and getting rich, not getting high. I like his mug shot.
    Of course nothing says "You made it to the big time" like an artist's portrait of you.
    Flint, Michigan
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,983

Scary thing is Obama has a lower approval rating than the Mayor.  Maybe he should smoke some crack. 

Doesn't need to... Folks are drinking the Kool aid.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 3,392
    I'm in the " throw em all out " camp in the US. Crooks...all of em.
    Seattle, WA
  • HotchHotch Posts: 3,279
    I say no incumbents, we can clear them all out in six years.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX