Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

... And One More Forum Question

Options
TexanOfTheNorth
TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
The other day, while editing my profile, I noticed that I had one "Friend" indicated on my profile page. I could not figure out any way to see who this friend was or, how to add myself as someone's friend or them as mine. Yesterday, I noticed that my "Friend" had left me. I don't know which affected me more, not knowing who my friend was, or losing him/her and not knowing why? 

If you were my friend then "Thanks"! If I said or did something that offended you, causing you to un-friend me then I sincerely apologize!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    It was VI and he was just changing meds again.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    If you have PBR @henapple will be your friend. :x

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options

Perhaps it was Steven Wright.

In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often
    I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a
    woman in Madagascar. She said, "Cut it out." -- Steven Wright

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    Everyone has one friend, Big Brother is watching.......
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Foghorn said:

Perhaps it was Steven Wright.

In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often
    I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a
    woman in Madagascar. She said, "Cut it out." -- Steven Wright

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film." -- Steven Wright
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    It takes a wise man to know he's stupid - Barney Rubble
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.