Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

... And One More Forum Question

TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,610
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
The other day, while editing my profile, I noticed that I had one "Friend" indicated on my profile page. I could not figure out any way to see who this friend was or, how to add myself as someone's friend or them as mine. Yesterday, I noticed that my "Friend" had left me. I don't know which affected me more, not knowing who my friend was, or losing him/her and not knowing why? 

If you were my friend then "Thanks"! If I said or did something that offended you, causing you to un-friend me then I sincerely apologize!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,473
    It was VI and he was just changing meds again.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,441
    If you have PBR @henapple will be your friend. :x

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,676

Perhaps it was Steven Wright.

In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often
    I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a
    woman in Madagascar. She said, "Cut it out." -- Steven Wright

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Everyone has one friend, Big Brother is watching.......
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,473
    Foghorn said:

Perhaps it was Steven Wright.

In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often
    I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a
    woman in Madagascar. She said, "Cut it out." -- Steven Wright

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film." -- Steven Wright
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,007
    It takes a wise man to know he's stupid - Barney Rubble
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·