Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

... And One More Forum Question

TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 1,961
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
The other day, while editing my profile, I noticed that I had one "Friend" indicated on my profile page. I could not figure out any way to see who this friend was or, how to add myself as someone's friend or them as mine. Yesterday, I noticed that my "Friend" had left me. I don't know which affected me more, not knowing who my friend was, or losing him/her and not knowing why? 

If you were my friend then "Thanks"! If I said or did something that offended you, causing you to un-friend me then I sincerely apologize!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments