Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

... And One More Forum Question

TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,910
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
The other day, while editing my profile, I noticed that I had one "Friend" indicated on my profile page. I could not figure out any way to see who this friend was or, how to add myself as someone's friend or them as mine. Yesterday, I noticed that my "Friend" had left me. I don't know which affected me more, not knowing who my friend was, or losing him/her and not knowing why? 

If you were my friend then "Thanks"! If I said or did something that offended you, causing you to un-friend me then I sincerely apologize!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    It was VI and he was just changing meds again.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,465
    If you have PBR @henapple will be your friend. :x

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,739

Perhaps it was Steven Wright.

In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often
    I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a
    woman in Madagascar. She said, "Cut it out." -- Steven Wright

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• Everyone has one friend, Big Brother is watching.......
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    Foghorn said:

Perhaps it was Steven Wright.

In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often
    I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a
    woman in Madagascar. She said, "Cut it out." -- Steven Wright

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film." -- Steven Wright
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,030
    It takes a wise man to know he's stupid - Barney Rubble
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.