Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

looking to buy a mini in sc/ga

I have been reading some old threads about some cheaper dealers (augusta-fire side) and better deals then what i can get here. Does anyone in sc or ga have any "preferred dealers" in this area? im looking at a new mini but before i called all the dealers, thought i would ask on here. thanks
Beaufort, SC
·

Comments

• JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,601
    edited November 2013
    I'm in aiken. I got my large from weinbergers. I believe they still want $399 for the mini. Which is about twice what I'd be willing to pay for one. I've been on the lookout for a good used one but keep finding myself a daylate or a $100 short.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 491
    Try reeves hardware in Clayton Georgia
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • chad408chad408 Posts: 140
    Got my large from fireside but you could always check laurelwood in north augusta sc. My buddy got a good deal there last year on a large with a table. So they might have a deal.
    ·
  • I've been looking around in South Carolina for a few weeks now, and everywhere I call they all want 399.  And I havent seen on CLs yet.
    ·
  • They want 519 in Augusta for egg and nest! Ridiculous
    Beaufort, SC
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,585
    Craigslist but the cheapest i've seen is $300
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • otterotter Posts: 213
    Yep, $300.00 for demo in G.R. MI.
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
    ·
  • HicHic Posts: 350

Georgia Mountain Eggfest in May. @Egret host the best Eggfest with great demo prices.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

·
  • I think I'll be attending that one then!
    Beaufort, SC
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 4,022
    Mini demo was $329 at GA mountain last year I believe.
    ·
    I just watched all those magic mini moments videos. Darn it I really want one now. I guess I'll be attending the ga mtn egg fest too. :D
    ·
  • Where you from Jeremiah
    Beaufort, SC
    ·
    From? Or live currently? Let's see... State college pa, Detroit mi, Lancaster pa, waxhaw, nc, Conway, sc, Chester, sc, and finally, and currently, aiken, sc.-- but if your willing to donate me a mini Ill come to you! :)
    ·
  • lol... I lived in lancaster pa and i currently like in okatie sc. 
    id love to donate a mini....i need one myself lol
    Beaufort, SC
    ·
  • Farmer's and Builder's ACE hardware in St. Marys has the best BGE prices in my area.
    St. Mary's, GA
    ·