Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Class Hosted By Chris Capell

Options
I attended Chris' competition school this weekend and I have to tell you fellow eggheads it was one helluva good time!!  Chris and his team hold nothing back and run the class just like a KCBS event right down to the turn in times.  My hands are worn out from writing notes and my belly is distended from not only the four KCBS meats, but also the duck breasts, prime ribeye, goat cheese mashed potatos, asparagus, bourbon smoother than a school marm's leg and a full blown breakfast (including scrapple) to boot.  Hell, it was worth the cost and effort to get out here from Nebraska just to eat!

Chris and his wife are wonderful hosts and open their home to the students like they are part of their family.  Whether you compete or not, the amount of tricks and years of knowledge gained is priceless.  I'm going to try and meet up with Chris tomorrow and take a tour of the nuts and bolts of his operation.  I'm tired, full and still a little hung over from last night!!

Cheer's,

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE

Comments