Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT- headlamp

Got this today. Used it for the first time tonight. Worked awesome .even has red leds so I can cook in stealth.
Scott
Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack

Comments

• WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,482
    The red will keep those pesky neighbors away- at least those that have also lost their sense of smell
    Greensboro, NC
  • CookinbobCookinbob Posts: 1,551
    I have one.  Use it to run and walk the dog, to dig around the crawl space above my garage, and occasionally to look at the grill in the dark.  SWMBO says I look kind of dorky with it, but it works! Batteries last a long time.
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,127
    Those headlamps are nice. Only thing I don't like about mine is that you have to cycle through to switch it off and on i.e. low, med, high, red, then off. I got tired of all the clicks. I'm looking for one that just goes on or off. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,069
    Got a couple of those. Very handy. I always forget to turn it off after I'm done checking the Egg and then turn around and blind whoever I'm talking to. Funny to me, annoying to my wife so she says.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• texaswigtexaswig Posts: 1,003
    This one has a gap between the regular lights and the leds.
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack