Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bread Pudding and Pina-Colada Pork Loin

HighCotton
HighCotton Posts: 43
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We really enjoyed our 1st Eggtoberfest. My kids also had a grand time of it. We didn't have the chance to sample it all, but everything we sampled was superb. However, our most memerable treats were the bread pudding - man that was good, and some Pina Colada-style Pork Loin. We have an old Clay Egg that has been great but a struggle at times and now are new owners of an Eggtoberfest Egg. We would love to give these recipes a spin if they're available.
Thanks

Comments

• mr toad
    mr toad Posts: 779
    highcotton,
    i will post the pina-colada pork loin recipe tomorrow - must type it up and modify tonight[p]thanks[p]glad you enjoyed !

See no Evil - Hear no Evil - Speak no Evil
                        Smoke no Evil

BGE - Mini, Small, Medium, Large
  • mr toad,
    Yessirbuddy, enjoyed it all and the nice folks. Thanks. Fired up our new Egg this afternoon and was impressed by the temp control. Now I need to figure out how to put our other Egg on a golf cart.

• Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    HighCotton,
    Glad you enjoyed the bread pudding. That is one of our favorites here at the house. If you look below a few threads I posted the recipe for that and the Chocolate Chip Kahlua Cake that Tammy made. Hope you enjoy and happy egging!![p]-Squeeze

Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • HighCotton, we'll have them out in about two weeks. Keep an eye on the forum to see how to get them. We have outstanding treats available. In the meantime, visit the 'Recipes' and 'Submitted Recipes' section of the forum. There are some good things there as well.

• mr toad,
    You De' Man!
    Thanks,I can't hardly wait to give it a try.
    Doug

• mr toad,
    it was simply the best thing i ate all day. ..can't wait to see the recipe and try it . . ..