Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

U of M vs MSU

It's not just any game!
image.jpg 2.6M
·

Comments

• Ole miss and miss state? Who cares?
    Live on beautiful Lake Hartwell GA
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,494
    @cajuncook-that is funny :)
    Louisville
    ·
  • GrillmagicGrillmagic Posts: 1,024
    Tuff crowd!
    ·
  • Being a Bucky fan, I'm rooting for a tie.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    Hotty Toddy!!
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·

GO BLUE!!!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    Well one of us is going to win! Go Green!!!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,433
    Go green.... I hate M.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    I want U of M to beat everyone but MSU!
    ·
  • Oh the humanity!!!!!! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Fred . We have to face the facts. Go Blue really blew it.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • I lost a couple wagers at work over the game.  The harassment is gonna suck on Monday!  BALLS!   This is a disaster that I won't be able to live down for a year!

·