Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Not a healthy breakfast!

paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,314
edited November 2013 in EggHead Forum
Scrambled eggs, a pile of home cured bacon, toasts and a ceasar! I was too lazy to make potatoes... SWMBO is sleeping so I ate in the living room. Please, don't tell her...

Comments

• paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,314
    @blukat The bacon shot was just for you. In a few days, you will be able to enjoy some of your own!

·
  • DfishelDfishel Posts: 104
    Looks great, but I never thought about using my laptop as a charger.
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,091

I had and HP once. I agree with you, it makes a better serving tray.

Nice looking bacon. How is it with the Chinese ketchup?

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,381
    Not a healthy breakfast? How so? I see vegetable stuff there.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,406
    Nice breakfast! I think its healthy... the bacon is needed as a lubricant to aid digestion :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
    CT / @Dfishel / @Hotch My laptops have been known to be some of the most expensive placemats :)

@Hotch The ketchup was actually a mix of Heinz ketchup and Sriracha. I do that often and it is really good.

@gdenby You make me feel just a bit better :)

@caliking You make me feel a lot better, I completely forgot about the need to use a lubricant... :)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Looks great! Where did you hide the vodka bottle?

This was a virgin ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,406
    I just assumed the vodka bottle was "hidden" in the glass of Clamato.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • blukatblukat Posts: 40
    Nice!
    ·