Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Worth a look! Pumpkin carving from a former member

Comments

• He is an incredible artist !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,056
    That is an amazing work of art... even more stunning given the medium it's created with...
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,893
    That is ok I guess...not as good as mine.
    image.jpg 2.7M

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,320
    Awesome. What a talent.
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,307
    stike does a pretty good job without a knife too, for the time being he is not allowed to use sharp objects. this was outside his ward during the last visit

·
  • What do you all mean "former member" - I thought this was a cult?  ;-)  Are you allowed "out"  -  And even if you were would you want out?  HECK NO!  I'm still drooling over those burnt garlic ends from earlier this am!
    ·
  • THE LEGEND OF THE STIKE LIVES ON!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • He is still a full-blown member. Just not on here :)

·
  • Shameless bump

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Thanks LS, would never have seen this without your referral. Truly a work of art. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • I don't like the guy personally but there is no question he is talented.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,417
    I miss him around these parts. I greatly enjoyed his additions to the banter here while I lurked for 3 months. His temporary ban is actually what lead to my first post. The Bombing of London carving was first class last year, just like Pompeii this year.
    ·
  • Does anyone else get just a little creeped out by his infatuation with human death and suffering?

·
  • BigWaderBigWader Posts: 590
    How do you get temporarily banned from this forum?  I never see any indications of a moderator - except for the "Announcement" thing of late.

Large BGE

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,990
    Was he banned? I thought he was just taking a voluntary extended leave of absence. It's not like he didn't post under other names anyway if he was banned.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • He's not banned

·
  • BigWader said:
    How do you get temporarily banned from this forum?  I never see any indications of a moderator - except for the "Announcement" thing of late.
    Good question, not sure but I think Admin just logs you out and disables a log in, hence you are banned. Nothing stops you from applying for a new account so life may continue under a new name, kinda like being in witness protection. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • He was not banned. He left. He should have neen banned for the way he treated me....sniff :-/

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • LitLit Posts: 4,028
    This forum used to be crazy sometimes. There were threads that actually got deleted. Usually Stike or Tweev were the cause. Oh the good old days....
    ·
  • He was not banned. He left. He should have neen banned for the way he treated me....sniff :-/
    I hope I get banned for the same reason one day. he is my idol.

·
  • Are you Him?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Are you Him?
    No- I just want to be. I thought you were?

·
  • No, I'm tweeve, eggcelsior is Big Green Dave

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,990

@Lit don't mention Tweev's name...ever!

I thought Stike was Big Green Dave. And who is Fidel? I think he's somehow invovled. :-?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • The Red Baron

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·