Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cracked Firebox

Options
bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Opened up my XLG BGE last night to do some steaks and found my firebox and ring cracked .Called The WoodBurners where i got my eggs and sent them a picture .Today when i got home had a email from them and was told its been approved for replacement and i should have them within a week .Awesome service by the wood burners and awesome warranty by BGE 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments

• Nicholas_Wetton
    Options
    bigphil said:
    Opened up my XLG BGE last night to do some steaks and found my firebox and ring cracked .Called The WoodBurners where i got my eggs and sent them a picture .Today when i got home had a email from them and was told its been approved for replacement and i should have them within a week .Awesome service by the wood burners and awesome warranty by BGE 

I just went through the same experience. It's great service.
    Bronxville, New York. XLBGE, MBGE
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    I got both my eggs from The WoodBurners, they are excellent dealers. I just wish they were a little closer.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Good service from a good dealer.  You've  got it made. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.