Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Halloween Costumes

Here we are at church tonight.  We were passing out candy in the gym. 

Elaine was a princess. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,409
    Looking good Fred. Here's our Grand Daughter.
    image.jpg 721.3K
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 648

Nice costumes.  We have an adult Halloween party we go to every year in our neighborhood and always try and come up with funny costumes.  The best was a couple years ago, we went as the Bobbits.  Anyone remember them?  Wish I had a pic.....

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
  • KennyLee said:

Nice costumes.  We have an adult Halloween party we go to every year in our neighborhood and always try and come up with funny costumes.  The best was a couple years ago, we went as the Bobbits.  Anyone remember them?  Wish I had a pic.....

Did your wife carry a steak knife and half of a sausage?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 648
    KennyLee said:

Did your wife carry a steak knife and half of a sausage?
    Kind of....she wore a bloody knife around her neck all night and I carried around a zip lock bag with a half a sausage on ice.  Also bought a cheap pair of flannel pajama bottoms and covered the crotch and legs and the lower half of my shirt with fake blood.  Was pretty good and was surprised that most of the folks at the party instantly knew who we were supposed to be.  :)   

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
  • Very cool Freddie! I don't miss those days one little bit. Brie is going to a party tonight, however, and I don't like that feeling much either.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,517
    The big kids getting ready to take the smaller kids out!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • Here's my two little ones.  Nice costume Fred!
    ·
  • Here's my two little ones.  Nice costume Fred!

What costume?

·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,460
    edited October 2014
    Here is our Halloween costume this year.  Cheers!

Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • Aha!!!! A zombie thread! Kinda appropriate. I'm in the same get up as last year (photo above). I'm not passing out candy at church this year because the root canal I had yesterday smarts! I'll get Elaine's photo after work. Happy Halloween everybody!

·
    image.jpg 47.1K

·
  • TigerTonyTigerTony Posts: 720
    Here's my witch and granddaughterimage
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    ·