Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I'm New Here ...

But I'm loving it so far.  

I want to thank everyone for all of the useful information I've read over the past two months in my BGE infancy - through the cooks of my first three Spatchcocks, my three butts, and now my four pizzas!  I'm finally getting the hang of the lingo, and really enjoying the plethora of information that can be gained here on these boards.  Y'all are an awesome "family".  I got my L-BGE for Christmas last year, and being the Type A, OCD individual that I am, I didn't want to cook until I had my table.  Mr. SS9 finished my PERFECT table last month (pics below - I'm so proud!), and I started down my path to becoming one of those "I only cook on my BGE" people!  If there are any handouts of advice being given, I'm all ears (OK, eyes ...).  Any suggestions for new kids with respect to reading material?

I'm looking forward to hanging out and sharing with y'all!  Maybe even contributing a recipe here and there!  

THANKS, y'all!

Comments