Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm New Here ...

Options
But I'm loving it so far.  

I want to thank everyone for all of the useful information I've read over the past two months in my BGE infancy - through the cooks of my first three Spatchcocks, my three butts, and now my four pizzas!  I'm finally getting the hang of the lingo, and really enjoying the plethora of information that can be gained here on these boards.  Y'all are an awesome "family".  I got my L-BGE for Christmas last year, and being the Type A, OCD individual that I am, I didn't want to cook until I had my table.  Mr. SS9 finished my PERFECT table last month (pics below - I'm so proud!), and I started down my path to becoming one of those "I only cook on my BGE" people!  If there are any handouts of advice being given, I'm all ears (OK, eyes ...).  Any suggestions for new kids with respect to reading material?

I'm looking forward to hanging out and sharing with y'all!  Maybe even contributing a recipe here and there!  

THANKS, y'all!

Comments