Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A short note of appreciation from an Eggfest Newbie

Options
Q-rious Tom
Q-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My thanks to all of you insane people who enjoy cooking so much you gave up your weekend to cook for us![p]Thanks to the entire gang at BGE, for putting this together, co-ordinating the zoo, and letting us clutter up your back yard.[p]I met a great number of the people who contribute to this forum -- and for those of you that haven't had the opportunity yet -- these people are uniformly nicer and more friendly in person than they appear here on the forum; something I didn't think was possible. This sets a heckuva standard for dweebs like me :-)[p]I ate too much, drank a bit too much, and had a wonderful time. And I've got a couple of ideas for what to cook next year, if I can break away from the office for the weekend.[p]Thanks again, EVERBODY![p]Tom

Comments

• Q-rious Tom
    Options
    Q-rious Tom,[p]Also -- for all my carping yesterday about the Atlanta expressways looking like parking lots with a case of continental drift --[p]I spent 35 minutes today on I65 just north of Bowling Green, waiting for an accident to be cleaned up. And the last 2 miles to my exit at Elizabethtown took 40 minutes (with no indication of cause). Whatever happened to the Sci-Fi concept of the personal helicopter?[p]Tom
  • JSlot
    JSlot Posts: 1,218
    Options
    One plus to that sci-fi flying machine deal would be that any accidents would naturally end up out of the traffic flow. :)