Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deck Box for Egg Storage?

Since I bought my Egg, its been stored in a cypress table inside my garage, and only rolled outside when in use. I just built a house and decided to store the egg and table on my deck, right off the kitchen. however, even with Rubbermaid totes, everything in my table is getting dirty and wet everytime it rains. I think my only solution maybe a deck box, but I'm unsure if I can store lump in there also??? I prefer to not have to tote dirty things through the house every time I use the grill, most often 3 to 4 times per week. If any of you use a deck box to store your eggcessories, do you have a recommendation of a brand or model?

also, do any of you that keep your egg outside put a cover over it and the table? i've read about mildew and mold issues on here, and don't want to cause a mildew situation, either.
Athens, GA
XL BGE, Large BGE and RecTec590

Comments