Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza Bread

Dough with beat egg, mozz and pepperoni rolled up. 

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,315

Interesting! What kind of pans are they?

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Looks good already! 

·
  • Where did you get those pans
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,343
    OK, need to know about those pans. That looks awesome!
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,604
    Great idea!

They look like standard restaurant bread pans. Maybe?
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,735
    You guys take the pans... and I'll keep the rolled up pizza thingys!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,343
    If I have the pans I can make more. Otherwise its once and done ;)
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • bearcatbearcat Posts: 38
    You can get those pans at any store that has better baking supplies. I used to have that one and one for smaller loaves. Nice crusts because of the little holes.
    ·
  • bearcatbearcat Posts: 38
    Oh and the pizza bread looks delicious.
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,212

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 272

Yep- Here is another link (more $$..) http://www.bakedeco.com/a/fat-daddios-french--28625.htm

One of the rolls was pepperoni and the other was sausage. They are great finger food for parties. Easy to make. Roll out bread, spread a beat egg on surface, cover with mozz, then pepperoni/sausage, then roll it up. That's it. Cook at 350ish for 40 min or so. I determine doneness by the crust. I don't like it to crispy. Once done, Foil for 30 min, then cut up into portions.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·