Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Chamber sealers

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,177
edited October 2013 in Off Topic

Made beef stock over the weekend and put it in the beer fridge after it cooled. Next step for me is to get a bunch of foodsaver bags and put them in milk bag holders(a Canuck thing). Then into the freezer. Then vac seal. For this reason I found a pot of chicken stock I made a month ago still in the fridge. I want a chamber sealer so I can reduce this stock, stew, braise, soup, gravy and sauce thing to a one step program. Anybody have any experience with domestic chamber sealers? This is what I am looking at.

Product Image

$1149.00
CDN

add to cart +

VAC MASTER VP210 CHAMBER VACUUM SEALER MACHINE. PERFECT FOR SEALING LIQUIDS.

Product Code:
VP210

image image image

The VacMaster® VP210 Chamber Machine is considered the crossover in vacuum packaging. It bridges the gap between home use and commercial use, offering a strong, powerful machine that outperforms the standard home unit. This machine is perfect for a small catering business, independent chefs or anyone looking for a serious machine. The VP210 is a reliable, maintenance-free machine that will take your vacuum packaging experience to a new level. If you are looking to advance, this is the machine for you!

How does the chamber machine work? When sealing with a chamber machine, the vacuum pouch is placed inside the chamber and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the pouch itself, allowing air pressure on both the inside and outside of the pouch to remain equal and liquids to stay inside the pouch. After the air has been removed, the pouch is fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber. It really is a whole new way to vacuum package. The VacMaster® VP210 Chamber Machine takes the chore out of vacuum packaging. The VP210 accepts chamber pouches up to 10"W x 13"L.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments