Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Went to the area flea market today, and.........

Thought I would tivo the game today (Never do that,always watch live), and go to the local flea market for it's last day of the season. Was talking to friends and mentioned the latest to come off my large BGE, when a lady stopped and asked if I was talking about a BGE. she said her boyfriend had a mini BGE he was going to sell, as they were moving to Colorado and were downsizing to the max, and didn't have room for it. I went to look at it, at their flea market stand and he had to run home to get it. When he brought it back, it looked pretty darn good.....used, but good.Structurally sound, however it was missing the handle, and I would like to know where to find one for it. I may also replace the cooking stainless grate sometime in the near future. I've wanted one since the Eggfest to go along with the Large, but couldn't spring for a new one at this time. I walked away with the used one for $50.

Any help on the handle?

From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!

Comments