Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

An update as to what EGGtoberfest recipes we have so far

Options
Recipes
Recipes Posts: 4
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here are recipes I have so far from Saturday. I'm still missing some quite good ones (including the bacon wrapped olives) [p] Atomic Buffalo Turdles
Bacon Wrapped Watermelon Rinds
Chocolate Chip Kahlua Cake
Grilled Mushrooms with Garlic and Parsley Butter
Hawaiian Style Marinade
Lil Brother Smokin Turkey Necks
Miss Alyce's Baked Apples
Mrs. Dog's Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
Nutty Chocolate Toffee Bars
Pork Loin from the Islands
Pork Roast with Garlic and Rosemary
QBabe's Pasta e Fagioli
Sausage & Cheese Pastry Roll
Snoopy Dog Dog's Banana Bread
Snoopy Dog Dog's Fresh Apple Cake
Traditional Bread Pudding [p]It will be at least before I'm able to put something together so you have plenty of time to get them in. Th ebest bet is the just eMail them to me but if they're posted in the recipes section I can pick them up there. If you post it in a regular forum posting, I could miss it so please eMail me to let me know you posted it. And if you can just direct me to a location where the recipe exists, I'll pull it from there.

Comments

• Recipes
    Options
    Recipes, you should always edit before hitting the post button:
    "It will be at least a week before I'm able to put something together so you have plenty of time to get them in. The best bet is to just eMail them to me but if they're posted in the recipes section I can pick them up there. If you post it in a regular forum posting, I could miss it so please eMail me to let me know you posted it. And if you can just direct me to a location where the recipe exists, I'll pull it from there.