Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Went to the area flea market today, and.........

Thought I would tivo the game today (Never do that,always watch live), and go to the local flea market for it's last day of the season. Was talking to friends and mentioned the latest to come off my large BGE, when a lady stopped and asked if I was talking about a BGE. she said her boyfriend had a mini BGE he was going to sell, as they were moving to Colorado and were downsizing to the max, and didn't have room for it. I went to look at it, at their flea market stand and he had to run home to get it. When he brought it back, it looked pretty darn good.....used, but good.Structurally sound, however it was missing the handle, and I would like to know where to find one for it. I may also replace the cooking stainless grate sometime in the near future. I've wanted one since the Eggfest to go along with the Large, but couldn't spring for a new one at this time. I walked away with the used one for $50.

Any help on the handle?

From the Georgia Mountains!

Comments