Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Roasted Pork Loin with Brussel Sprouts

It's a simple straight -up cook.  First I took some garlic and chopped it fine.  I added salt, pepper and rosemary and made a paste with it. 

I cut slits into the loin and stuffed the garlic rosemary paste into the slits. 

I tried to wrap the loin in a bacon weave, however I goofed when I listened to my inner cheapskate.  I bought the Spartan Store brand bacon for $3.65 and not the name brand.  I got part of a weave made, but the bacon I bought wouldn't peel off without breaking apart.  So I wrapped it as best as I could and tried it up with string.

Onto the egg it goes 350 degrees indirect.  First the brussel sprouts down low. 

And now the loin. 

I took the sprouts off earlier and kept them warm in the large box in the kitchen.  The loin is at 138 here so I pulled it.

After resting, the juices over flows the cutting board. 

Here's the money shot.

It was delicious!  Thank you for looking.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments