Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any reports on Dizzy Mediterranean-ish rub?

I saw some of you guys got samples of the new Mediterranean-ish rub from dizzy. it's available now so I'm going to order some. Just wanted some input from those of you who got samples 

·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,589
    I can't believe you didn't get a sample... Sounds like you have some brackets...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    Oh, I could still build your table and deliver in march.
    ·
  • Griffin did a good write up on his blog.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • henapple said:
    I can't believe you didn't get a sample... Sounds like you have some brackets...
    I'm not on the sample list.......... :-w

·
  • henapple said:
    Oh, I could still build your table and deliver in march.
    Thanks man. I'm actually really liking my nest. if I do anything, I'll build a side table for my nest.

·
  • Griffin did a good write up on his blog.
    sold. Just ordered. Looks like exactly what I'm looking for.

·
    We'll let me know... I can bring that also. I'll trade you for tfj baking lessons.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    henapple said:

We'll let me know... I can bring that also. I'll trade you for tfj baking lessons.

Knife class too.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    It's available now. Chris just sent a couple jars for everyone at the mini fest to play with 
    http://dizzypigbbq.com/products/seasonings/
    ·