Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New handle - ugly as sin!!

In the "OMG, WHAT. ON. EARTH. WERE. THEY. THINKING?!!!!" department..

The new handle is....composite plastic?!!

Way to make a $800+ grill look like it comes from Kmart, MotherShip.

SERIOUSLY?

This and the new...ahemmm..."wood"...egg mates might be the thing that pushes me over the edge to..gasp..the dark side..(Primo).

I saw Danny's custom handles..not sure I love them, nor do I want to shell out another $70-100 for a "decent" wood handle that should come WITH THE GRILL.  Ditto the side tables..seems I would have to buy them to get the brackets, THEN buy replacement side tables for ANOTHER $100+.

Primo ain't perfect (by any means - lack of screen on draft door is a HUGE negative), but at least their grill and tables LOOK professional, and not some cheap piece of garbage from Kmart.

BGE - IF YOU ARE LISTENING...CHANGE THE HANDLE AND THE SIDE TABLES BACK TO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT CAME FROM KMART...'K?  You have an expensive, "premium" product..

Make it look like one.
Mini BGE, KJ Classic - Black, Cookshack SM025, Weber Gasser (mostly for Kamado storage!)

Comments