Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Moose!!!

Tenderloin turned out fantastic!!! Pulled it off internal temp @ 140 perfect med rare! Marinaded with teriyaki sauce, then used a teriyaki glacé for the last 10 min. image
·

Comments

• TackmanTackman Posts: 226
    Good looking moose! I like the little truck too.
    Cleveland, Ohio
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,965
    Think this is the first post I've seen about moose on this forum. Never had it, but would love to try it. Looks good.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,351
    Griffin said:
    Think this is the first post I've seen about moose on this forum. Never had it, but would love to try it. Looks good.
    Business partner is hunting this week. Hope I get some. Best meat there is.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Goes well with the truck. Looks really good.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    Thats my 3 year old! Everytime u take a pic he has to put one of his toys in!!! :D
    ·
  • Poor 3 year old. If eating peas is not bad enough, he has to eat moose too!
    ·
  • revolver1revolver1 Posts: 366
    Had some in 96 and still remember it.  Much better than the best beef.  
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
    ·