Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

1st cook on my Eggtoberfest2013 demo egg

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.
image.jpg 2.9M
·

Comments

• Roast Chicken with apple wood smoke , Chipotle scallion compound butter in cavity and under skin seasoned with Adobo and lemon pepper image
    image.jpg 2.1M
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,147
    That bird looks and sounds delicious!  

That is a really nice stainless steel Digi-Q stand/map torch holder you have there! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 359
    Congrats, and the chicken looks great. My wife and I were at the fest and saw you, but you appeared busy so we didn't stop to talk with you.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,089
    Nice
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • @smokeypitt thats about all the gasser is used for now that I have my 2 Eggs
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 467
    Congrats, for a second I thought you had a huge crack down the middle but it appears to just be a wire. Nice looking yardbird!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    That looks like a big bird.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • @ little steven yes it' a big bird has to feed 5 big people !!
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Here it is all cut up and ready to serveimage
    image.jpg 2.6M
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • MJGMJG Posts: 181
    That yard bird looks proper. Well done!
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
    ·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,050
    luukin good champ! 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,588
    Nice job Charles and congrats on the new addition.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    WOW that skin looks amazing on the final pic, congrats on the new addition! Enjoy!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·