Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big Thanks to Fireman_Joe

I just wanted to give a shout out to @Fireman_Joe.  In a recent thread @Chris_Wang was showing the eggtoberfest Swag and I commented that I liked the bottle opener.  Joe PM'ed me that he had a few of them from fests and asked for my address and sent me one.  He even threw in a coozie! 

I consider this bottle opener the start of my table project for my large and small :)

Thanks again Joe- some rub and sauce is headed your way. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,247
    When you get ready to build your table I'll drag my tools down, drink beer and watch... lols jk broski.. I'll help.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,367
    henapple said:
    When you get ready to build your table I'll drag my tools down, drink beer and watch... lols jk broski.. I'll help.
    Thanks man!  The closest I have come to building anything is when I secure bacon around other food with toothpicks.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,247
    Seriously... Let me know when and we'll knock it out.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • BigWaderBigWader Posts: 587

Have never seen that opener at the Egg dealers up here (Toronto).  Does anyone know if they are available in Canada?

Large BGE

·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,172
    BigWader said:

Have never seen that opener at the Egg dealers up here (Toronto).  Does anyone know if they are available in Canada?

X2

It never ceases to amaze me as to what BGE has put their namesake on. They as just as market as KISS.

Imagine a BGE coffin?

Dark green toilet paper........2 uses for going #2 and, for oiling and lighting your egg.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sledder, Quadder, Rock and Roller, Big Green Egg Smoker.

·
    @hondabbq - but Christmas is coming and the family needs ideas...  I'd go for one of those to add to the not yet built but heavily imagined grilling centre/egg table!

Large BGE

·
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 81
    hondabbq said:
      Imagine a BGE coffin?

No, but I plan to be cremated so I guess a Mini would be a good place to store my ashes.

Location 33.537588, -83.969298 (33.5 miles and 41 minutes SE of the Mothership)

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,367

·
    @SmokeyPitt - thanks... let the bidding begin!

Large BGE

·
    up to $30.  Hot commodity

Large BGE

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,791
    That bottle opener is nifty. A fine gesture.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 405
    My understanding is it is a brand new eggcessory and should be on the shelves soon. Price in the egg store at eggtoberfest was 12.99.
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,652
    I gave my extra one to a coworker with an xl. Should have put it up on ebay.
    ·