Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

1st cook on my Eggtoberfest2013 demo egg

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.
image.jpg 2.9M
·

Comments

• Roast Chicken with apple wood smoke , Chipotle scallion compound butter in cavity and under skin seasoned with Adobo and lemon pepper image
    image.jpg 2.1M
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,871
    That bird looks and sounds delicious!  

That is a really nice stainless steel Digi-Q stand/map torch holder you have there! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 365
    Congrats, and the chicken looks great. My wife and I were at the fest and saw you, but you appeared busy so we didn't stop to talk with you.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,572
    Nice
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • @smokeypitt thats about all the gasser is used for now that I have my 2 Eggs
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 468
    Congrats, for a second I thought you had a huge crack down the middle but it appears to just be a wire. Nice looking yardbird!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    That looks like a big bird.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • @ little steven yes it' a big bird has to feed 5 big people !!
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Here it is all cut up and ready to serveimage
    image.jpg 2.6M
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • MJGMJG Posts: 228
    That yard bird looks proper. Well done!
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
    ·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,102
    luukin good champ! 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,666
    Nice job Charles and congrats on the new addition.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    WOW that skin looks amazing on the final pic, congrats on the new addition! Enjoy!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·