Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Ribs for the neighbors...Pictures

I went to our business Costco yesterday to pick up a few items and couldn't pass up the commodity spare rib's. These two racks of ribs way a total of 12 pounds. They will cook for about seven hours. The only seasoning that I applied was kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper. These are the beginning pictures, I will post the finished product when complete. Stoker is set and this allows me to leave to do all my running around today without worrying about my pit temperature. The pictures show the starting of the fire and also the barbecue Monitor I use to check the pit temp from my iPhone when I'm away from the house

Comments