Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another Mini BGE cook...Buffalo/Jalapeno Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders

Whipped up a bunch of these for the game today.  Trying to make College Gameday a bit more healthy.  :)  Turned out awesome!  One half was coated in Crystal's Buffalo Wing Sauce and the other half of the tenders were brushed with a mixture of Honey Mustard and Diced Jalapenos.

·

Comments

• looking good
    Beaufort, SC
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    Nice...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggoMaticEggoMatic Posts: 130
    Real nice!
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Yes

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,412
    Very nice
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 468
    On the list!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,945
    I cant decide which one looks better, so I'll start with one of each please :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Looks like a perfect cook for both the game and the mini!  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,732
    That will do, how small did you dice the jalapenos?
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,404
    edited October 2013
    Thx, y'all! @Scottborasjr , they were the pickled pre diced jalapeños. :) I like using the pickled pre diced jalapeños for homemade wing sauces. They add a great kick, texture and flavor.
    ·
  • Looks killer. I like the pickled / diced jalapeños in sauce. Will be ding that.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Awesome !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·