Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Wok time! (Lotsa LOTSA pics!)

MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,021
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Greetings friends, 

Decided to dust off the old wok. Cleaned it out with some peanut oil and chives on legs down spider...

Then threw in the first hard to cook stuff - broccoli and celery...

A little more sesame oil this time and in went the next batch - bean sprouts, onion, and snow peas...

After those veggies, I tossed in some peeled shrimpies...

After they got a little browned - the soy sauce, minced garlic, and sliced shrooms. This is where it started to really wake the neighborhood up...

Soon everything was done and ready to come on out... But first a dollop of hoisin and a stream of sriracha!! Haha!!!

What's it called? Wok ho? Anyway. There's nothing like it...

Served up on some simple jasmine rice and pistachio garnish next to some dark chocolate almond milk I bought because there was a cute girl looking at the almond milk at the grocery store. Delicious. 

Couldn't have done it without you all here in the forum giving me ideas and leading the way. 

Until next time! Thanks for reading! 

8-Damien 

Large BGE -- Greensboro!

Comments