Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wok time! (Lotsa LOTSA pics!)

Options
MaskedMarvel
MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Greetings friends, 

Decided to dust off the old wok. Cleaned it out with some peanut oil and chives on legs down spider...

Then threw in the first hard to cook stuff - broccoli and celery...

A little more sesame oil this time and in went the next batch - bean sprouts, onion, and snow peas...

After those veggies, I tossed in some peeled shrimpies...

After they got a little browned - the soy sauce, minced garlic, and sliced shrooms. This is where it started to really wake the neighborhood up...

Soon everything was done and ready to come on out... But first a dollop of hoisin and a stream of sriracha!! Haha!!!

What's it called? Wok ho? Anyway. There's nothing like it...

Served up on some simple jasmine rice and pistachio garnish next to some dark chocolate almond milk I bought because there was a cute girl looking at the almond milk at the grocery store. Delicious. 

Couldn't have done it without you all here in the forum giving me ideas and leading the way. 

Until next time! Thanks for reading! 

8-Damien 

Large BGE and Medium BGE
36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

Comments