Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest 2013

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.
·

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,404
    You can see my wife and me around the 1:15 mark (for a split second) while I was throwing on some wings, and then the dude interviewed me around the 8:05 mark. That was our last batch of cookies for the day. :)
    ·
  • yeah I saw you with the cookies I got some nice footage 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,618
    edited October 2013
    They got a quick flash of us at the 2:06/2:07 mark, I am on the far right. Thanks for putting it up Charlie. I looked for you on Saturday Dyal but no luck sorry but next time at least now I know what you look like.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • I love this!  And I love that so many of our forum friends are in it! :-bd
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Thanks for sharing the video!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • My boys are in the rock wall line around 3:07.  looks like the little one gave the big a shot in the gut. LOL
    ·