Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Eggtoberfest 2013

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
Long Island N.Y.

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,857
    You can see my wife and me around the 1:15 mark (for a split second) while I was throwing on some wings, and then the dude interviewed me around the 8:05 mark. That was our last batch of cookies for the day. :)
  • yeah I saw you with the cookies I got some nice footage 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,743
    edited October 2013
    They got a quick flash of us at the 2:06/2:07 mark, I am on the far right. Thanks for putting it up Charlie. I looked for you on Saturday Dyal but no luck sorry but next time at least now I know what you look like.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

• I love this!  And I love that so many of our forum friends are in it! :-bd
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Thanks for sharing the video!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• My boys are in the rock wall line around 3:07.  looks like the little one gave the big a shot in the gut. LOL