Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I think we are of minority...lol

I just took an updated look at the map that was posted earlier of where everyone is from. Anybody else feel the earth tilting to one side...lol?! Man, I'd say we need to get some more Eggs out here in the West...lol. (Although I realize not everyone participates on the forum that owns one.) Ok, that does it! I'm going to organize an eggfest. Maybe that'll help:)[p]phillip
·

Comments

• Scotch1Scotch1 Posts: 14
    bbqwizard, I'll see if I can get one of my Henderson friends to give you some help.

·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    bbqwizard,[p]I was thinking the same thing when I saw that map! Kinda lopsided if you ask me. They are having all the fun in the east. I sure wish I could attend one of those eggfests! We do need one on the west coast - somewhere in the middle. How about someplace in Oregon?
    Gwen

·
  • irishrogirishrog Posts: 375
    dimple'smom,
    I claim the smallest minority, as I am the only mapped member in Ireland, so I have my own Eggfest about 4 times each week. Now if all of you would like to travel to Ireland some time and join me in my little fest, maybe we could have a real party, and believe me the Guinness is extra special here, made with the muddy waters of the river liffey, and all the natural goodness which that contains. So, anybody up for an EGGFEST in Ireland, maybe next year???
    Slainte,
    Roger

·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    irishrog,[p]I'm sure you are feeling mighty lonely over there all by your lonesome. I for one would love to travel to Ireland, having never been there, but seeing as how I can't even get to the east coast eggfests.....[p]Gwen
    ·
  • irishrog,
    How did the Big Green Egg make its way to your part of the world anyway? Something tells me there's a story there.[p]Barbara

·
  • scotch1,[p]sounds good.[p]phillip

·
  • irishrogirishrog Posts: 375
    luvmyegg,
    Hi Barbara,
    a good friend of mine met Jim and the staff of the mother ship at a competition in the U.S. I think it was Memphis in May. Anyway he persuaded Jim to supply him with Eggs to Ireland, and has developed a small but enthusiastic community from there.
    I know he has exported EGGS all across Europe, to places such as Hungary, England, and Scotland, so the gospel is spreading, it just takes time.

·