Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Your post yadadadada after it is approved

Options
Anybody get this a lot lately? I had a brilliant retort for Nola on the thermapen calibration thread that I've typed out ten times and it won't go.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    edited October 2013
    Options
    How many nested quotes did you have? I've found that this often happens when there are more than 3 or 4.

By the way, after the eight or ninth time why didn't you copy what you'd typed; just in case? 
    L-)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options

John,

I'm not a smart man. Actually I finished it with this .....Dude is cooking hot so that will have an effect on centre colour. Then in brackets: How bout that two Canadian misspellings in a row

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Little Steven said: John, I'm not a smart man. Actually I finished it with this .....Dude is cooking hot so that will have an effect on centre colour. Then in brackets: How bout that two Canadian misspellings in a row Interesting comment Steve - out here on the left coast, the "u" is being dropped from many words like color and neighbor and center has become the norm according to my 6th grade teacher DIL. SWMBO is a therapeutic tutor and advises the same. Maybe we won't have Canadian spellings soon. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I hope not. It adds to Steve's charm.
    Flint, Michigan
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    LS- I am not a smart man, but I know what love is.

:)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I've modified the Vanilla Forum source code to block snarky comments directed at me ;)
    Options

John,

I'm not a smart man. Actually I finished it with this .....Dude is cooking hot so that will have an effect on centre colour. Then in brackets: How bout that two Canadian misspellings in a row

Interesting comment Steve - out here on the left coast, the "u" is being dropped from many words like color and neighbor and center has become the norm according to my 6th grade teacher DIL. SWMBO is a therapeutic tutor and advises the same. Maybe we won't have Canadian spellings soon. 

Skiddy, That isn't particular to lalaland. My daughter is in high school and she spells the "simplified" American way.. I feel like I misspell something if I do that. I still use "s"s where zeds are sposed to go sometimes.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    It might be the NSA keeping an eye on our friends north of the border.