Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Small and XL egg wanted in middle TN

Looking for a used small or XL egg Who got one?
Live to egg

Comments

• td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    Keep checking Craigslist
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • HelmetHelmet Posts: 145
    You might want to try searchtempest.com , you can search all the craigslists within a certain mileage of your location. 
    Medium BGE, Weber Q120 (The traveller)
    "I claim artistic license, it has a good beat, I can dance to it"
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 372

Gee, You sure you don't want a Large? This beauty is only $400. It's been on Craigslist all summer! I have to hand it to the seller in being stubborn. He re-lists it every week or so and never drops the price.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/bar/4085749093.html

I think Henapple is also looking for a small. I bought one off CL about a month or so ago. I paid $400, it came with legs, placesetter and a woo. Maybe not the best price, but they don't come up that often. It's tempting to buy new ($475 for small) but once you add legs, placesetter, woo, taxes you are up to $750-$800.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,678
    @Raymont... Did you find it on Craigslist? I've seen several mini eggs but not a small. The ad for the old egg "cracks" me up.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • I am tired of dealing with craigslist people.  They want to much for a used egg.

Live to egg
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 372

@henapple, I did find my small on CL. It was actually an add from Muscle Shoals, AL. He met me about 40 min south of Nashville. I use a iphone ap called "craigslist pro+", it alerts me when there are "hits" in Nashville or selected nearby cities. I have it set up to alert me for Huntsville and Bowling Green. There is a small Yeti "20" cooler for $125 on there if you are interested. I got a "45" a couple weeks ago and am happy with it, but warning, they are small! That "20" will hold 1 pork but or a 12 pack of cans. If I see a small egg I will PM you.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• Thanks
    Live to egg
    @Raymont... Thanks a bunch. Let's get together for a beer soon.
    www.welchsantiques.com

@Hallfamily.. Appears to be a small... $350 at an estate sale in Soddy Daisy
  • Need a small and XL to complete my collection
    Live to egg