Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I think we are of minority...lol

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just took an updated look at the map that was posted earlier of where everyone is from. Anybody else feel the earth tilting to one side...lol?! Man, I'd say we need to get some more Eggs out here in the West...lol. (Although I realize not everyone participates on the forum that owns one.) Ok, that does it! I'm going to organize an eggfest. Maybe that'll help:)[p]phillip

Comments

• Scotch1
    Scotch1 Posts: 14
    Options
    bbqwizard, I'll see if I can get one of my Henderson friends to give you some help.

• Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    bbqwizard,[p]I was thinking the same thing when I saw that map! Kinda lopsided if you ask me. They are having all the fun in the east. I sure wish I could attend one of those eggfests! We do need one on the west coast - somewhere in the middle. How about someplace in Oregon?
    Gwen

• irishrog
    irishrog Posts: 375
    Options
    dimple'smom,
    I claim the smallest minority, as I am the only mapped member in Ireland, so I have my own Eggfest about 4 times each week. Now if all of you would like to travel to Ireland some time and join me in my little fest, maybe we could have a real party, and believe me the Guinness is extra special here, made with the muddy waters of the river liffey, and all the natural goodness which that contains. So, anybody up for an EGGFEST in Ireland, maybe next year???
    Slainte,
    Roger

• Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    irishrog,[p]I'm sure you are feeling mighty lonely over there all by your lonesome. I for one would love to travel to Ireland, having never been there, but seeing as how I can't even get to the east coast eggfests.....[p]Gwen
  • Luvmyegg
    Options
    irishrog,
    How did the Big Green Egg make its way to your part of the world anyway? Something tells me there's a story there.[p]Barbara

• scotch1,[p]sounds good.[p]phillip

• irishrog
    irishrog Posts: 375
    Options
    luvmyegg,
    Hi Barbara,
    a good friend of mine met Jim and the staff of the mother ship at a competition in the U.S. I think it was Memphis in May. Anyway he persuaded Jim to supply him with Eggs to Ireland, and has developed a small but enthusiastic community from there.
    I know he has exported EGGS all across Europe, to places such as Hungary, England, and Scotland, so the gospel is spreading, it just takes time.