Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Yuzu Kosho Shrimp

I know nobody but me cares about Japanese cooking, but I really enjoyed this, so I want you to suffer through my post.  

Yuzu kosho is a paste that is a tad sweet and quite hot and spicy.  By marinating your shimp and scallops in a yuzu kosho mixture with garlic, soy sauce, and olive oil, your final shrimp will be very spicy.

I would have done a plated picture but when I picked up my Nikon D600, the strap caught on the kitchen drawer and it fell to the ground.  I went postal and into hysterics.  My wife and dogs were huddled in the corner in fear of my next move.  Luckily, all worked out and my camera is fine.  But, I didn't get a plated picture.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Gateway to the Hill Country

Comments