Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - What's Up With Today's ALCS Game During The Workday?

That's just not right. The boss frowns on beer in the office and right now no time-off is approved. Sheeeoott!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,483
    gotta love the early games in boston, i have just enough time to leave work, walk in the house and crack a beer before game starts, might even have time to light the mini
  • I'm gonna miss at least the first inning.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,543
    Fred, what are you worried about? The good stuff doesn't start until 7:00pm CST at the Joe. Especially after that big win over Boston last night.
  • HicHic Posts: 350
    Thanks for reminding me - leaving work now. Go Sox!!

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• AcnAcn Posts: 1,077
    Blame TV.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    Gotta come to work better prepared.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,368
    I remember afternoon world series games as a kid.  Science class had a TV and thankfully it was an afternoon class for me. 
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,193
    Well at least for you folks in the east, it is starting at 4:00Pm, here on the west coast, first pitch is served with the coffee and dessert after lunch. This only gives me a few minutes before dinner when the NLCS starts.... hard for an old guy to keep up!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,368
    And while we're on that subject why did the Things and broons have a matinee yesterday? The Dead things managed a  win even though it was a game held in their normal nap time at the home.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,670
    I remember Superbowls at noon... Back when it was about the game and not Janet Jackson's boob. I remember college football bowl games being played on 2 days instead of being spread out over a month and sponsored by potato chips, chicken sandwiches and tampons. I remember when you could tackle the quarterback. I remember when... Oh, I'm old.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • And while we're on that subject why did the Things and broons have a matinee yesterday? The Dead things managed a  win even though it was a game held in their normal nap time at the home.
    I am so going to enjoy watching HNIC on December 21st when finally my Red Wings will battle your Leafs!  Care to wager?  It's at the Gardens.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,368
    edited October 2013
    I would happily bet you some beer Freddie but you don't have anything I like. Betting cash is illegal and you would want a .66  exchange rate you sharpie you.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• How about a rub/sauce care package?  Nice way to start the new year with some free rubs/sauces.

• Yer on.