Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - What's Up With Today's ALCS Game During The Workday?

That's just not right. The boss frowns on beer in the office and right now no time-off is approved. Sheeeoott!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,272
    gotta love the early games in boston, i have just enough time to leave work, walk in the house and crack a beer before game starts, might even have time to light the mini
    ·
  • I'm gonna miss at least the first inning.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,400
    Fred, what are you worried about? The good stuff doesn't start until 7:00pm CST at the Joe. Especially after that big win over Boston last night.
    ·
  • HicHic Posts: 350
    Thanks for reminding me - leaving work now. Go Sox!!

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

·
  • AcnAcn Posts: 1,000
    Blame TV.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

·
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    Gotta come to work better prepared.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,360
    I remember afternoon world series games as a kid.  Science class had a TV and thankfully it was an afternoon class for me. 
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,135
    Well at least for you folks in the east, it is starting at 4:00Pm, here on the west coast, first pitch is served with the coffee and dessert after lunch. This only gives me a few minutes before dinner when the NLCS starts.... hard for an old guy to keep up!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,350
    And while we're on that subject why did the Things and broons have a matinee yesterday? The Dead things managed a  win even though it was a game held in their normal nap time at the home.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    I remember Superbowls at noon... Back when it was about the game and not Janet Jackson's boob. I remember college football bowl games being played on 2 days instead of being spread out over a month and sponsored by potato chips, chicken sandwiches and tampons. I remember when you could tackle the quarterback. I remember when... Oh, I'm old.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • And while we're on that subject why did the Things and broons have a matinee yesterday? The Dead things managed a  win even though it was a game held in their normal nap time at the home.
    I am so going to enjoy watching HNIC on December 21st when finally my Red Wings will battle your Leafs!  Care to wager?  It's at the Gardens.

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,350
    edited October 2013
    I would happily bet you some beer Freddie but you don't have anything I like. Betting cash is illegal and you would want a .66  exchange rate you sharpie you.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • How about a rub/sauce care package?  Nice way to start the new year with some free rubs/sauces.

·
  • Yer on.
    ·