Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What do you do for a living?

Comments

• SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 414
    I just need to make a list. 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

·
  • Pilot 
    ·
  • I'm a CPA.  Got out of public practice last year.  I'm now working for a large health systems company (we own hospitals).  My department deals with reimbursement and the revenue cycle.
    ·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 11,220
    Live in Middleburg FL now. Still a die hard Husker!Came to FL with USN over 20+ yrs ago. It's home now. Good to see see so many Huskers in eggheadville :-D. GBR!!!
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·
  • TackmanTackman Posts: 226
    Stand up philosopher
    Cleveland, Ohio
    ·
  • Tax accountant for an insurance group. Part-time MBA student.

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Another retired Verizon cable splicer. 1978-2009. Life is sweet.
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Auto Auction business

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • EGGATLEGGATL Posts: 22
    V.P. Finance & Operations for a large non profit in Atlanta, Georgia.
    Atlanta, Georgia area
    ·
  • Electrical Design Engineer for the Tennessee Valley Authority.
    ·
  • sgrolsgrol Posts: 1
    Oil & gas environmental consultant
    ·
  • Gator_ManGator_Man Posts: 138

I'm a semi retired Electrical contractor  and Technical High school teacher.

Town Manager of Egg Town USA!!!!!

Part time Gator hunter.

*-:)

I'm from North Carolina summer and Okeechobee Florida winter.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

·
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 81
    I'm an old black man in rural Mississippi Delta bottomland.  I sell BBQ and sauce from my leaky 55 gal. smoker.  About 30 years ago, some white dude in a '62 El Camino stopped by.  At gunpoint, he forced me to give him my secret BBQ sauce recipe, then stole the money from my tin can next to my leaky 55 gal. smoker and sped off.  I have been trying to recover ever since.
    I was believing all of that right up to the "62 El Camino" part. Chevy did not mak an El Camino in 1962. I'm guessing you just forgot you secret recipe and trying to blame it on some poor redneck. Nice try. 
    =D>  

Location 33.537588, -83.969298 (33.5 miles and 41 minutes SE of the Mothership)

·
  • I am in heavy duty engine sales for cummins diesel. If your not familiar with cummins we make diesel engines for just about every heavy duty application on the market. 18 wheelers, trains, yachts, dodge pickups etc.
    ·
  • Bursar at a University in Western North Carolina.

·
  • Lineman of the county
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    I'm an old black man in rural Mississippi Delta bottomland.  I sell BBQ and sauce from my leaky 55 gal. smoker.  About 30 years ago, some white dude in a '62 El Camino stopped by.  At gunpoint, he forced me to give him my secret BBQ sauce recipe, then stole the money from my tin can next to my leaky 55 gal. smoker and sped off.  I have been trying to recover ever since.

I was born a poor black child......
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,962
    International man of mystery.   Lousy benefits, since they're a mystery also.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,424
    @nolaegghead,
    With that horse head, you're shagadelic baby!
    ·
  • warwomanwarwoman Posts: 228

Bursar at a University in Western North Carolina.

Go Catamounts!!! (What's a Catamount? Same as a wompus cat?)

From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
    ·
  • Civil servant with the federal government.  Luckily government's don't shut down north of the border.

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

·
  • Registered Nurse
    ·
  • Commercial Banker
    ·
  • Credit analyst to a company that sells fertilizer and gas.
    Large BGE from Normal, IL 
    ·
  • Soldier
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 3,757
    Quotations Engineer (Medium (2400V-7200V) and Low Voltage Motor Control Centers (120V-600V)) for General Electric.  
    Thanks,

Matthew
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Be kind; as everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about"
    Thomasville, NC - Large BGE - Medium BGE - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg) - Grid Extender - Bayou Classic 14" CI griddle
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 3,757
    jmcnutt5 said:
    Electrical Design Engineer for the Tennessee Valley Authority.
    I am sure I have quoted or touched some of the equipment you have used with your designs.  
    Thanks,

Matthew
    "Be kind; as everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about"
    Thomasville, NC - Large BGE - Medium BGE - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg) - Grid Extender - Bayou Classic 14" CI griddle
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·
  • Down hole microseismic engineer for oil & gas, monitor well stimulation before production. Also the proud owner of a large BGE :D (if I ever get back home to grill on it!!)

The Woodlands, Texas

·
  • I sell gages to people that make precision parts. I want to be a voice over artist
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

·