Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• 3sheets
    3sheets Posts: 81
    Options
    So they are the same holiday except for the whole "Black Friday" thing. I guess they have a "Black Tuesday" in Canada. No wait, that was 1929!

Location 33.537588, -83.969298 (33.5 miles and 41 minutes SE of the Mothership)

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all here in Canuckistan. Great video Mickey, it is pretty much the same except there is no black Friday the next day. We only get one day off, when I worked for a living, I always saved a couple of vacation days for US Thanksgiving, figured any country that took two days, deserved our support. 

Turkey, roast spuds, yams with marshmallows, broccoli and cauliflower made a great meal at my daughters made it a wonderful day. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    First, @Mickey, let me say "Thanks" for even knowing that today was Canadian Thanksgiving! Many Americans are not even aware that Canadian's have anything to be thankful for, let alone that they set aside a special day for that purpose!

Secondly, that was a funny video, thanks for posting the link.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.