Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanksgiving Pies

Options
Got my pecan and pumpkin pies done and the turkey is now on the Egg!

Pecan pie on the egg

Pecan pie done; pumpkin pie on deck

Pumpkin pie on

Pumpkin pie done

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Don't hit me but: are you a month early?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Canadian Thanksgiving @Mickey. I think there have already been a couple of threads on this topic over the weekend.  ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Canadian Thanksgiving @Mickey. I think there have already been a couple of threads on this topic over the weekend.  ;)

What can I say. That was not me that answered that last post, it was that idiot VI.  If you don't buy that how about I am a stroke victim and old as hell. Think I will stay with the first: That was not me that answered that last post, it was that idiot VI.....

L-) X_X :-t

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options

:)]

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Mickey said:

What can I say. That was not me that answered that last post, it was that idiot VI.  If you don't buy that how about I am a stroke victim and old as hell. Think I will stay with the first: That was not me that answered that last post, it was that idiot VI.....

L-) X_X :-t

@Mickey, I should have known better... it sounds exactly like something VI would do!

Options
    Pecan pie is my absolute favorite pie. Yours looks good!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mickey
    Options

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

• Mickey
    Options

Now that I have control of my computer back from VI. Nice looking pies.

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving

• Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited October 2013
    Options
    In the States, Wednesday is Bosses Day. Prolly invented by a boss or one of their infinite brown nosing suck-ups. Our office is having a pot luck breakfast and I've been looking for a dish to butter up the boss. This looks like it could be it.
    **Pay no attention to the hypocrisy!
    EDIT: Those pies look great!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options

I'll take a big ole slice of that pecan with some whip cream, thank you very much. :D

Poor Mickey. Getting hacked my VI. =))

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings