Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings

2»

Comments

• These turned out awesome....sorry no pics. I marinated 24 hours in a vacuum sealed bag and was suprised I didn't get more flavor deep in the chicken. Flavor on outside was incredible though and they were nice and moist. I substituted ancho chile powder for the paprika. Will definitely make again.
    Albion, PA
    ·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,007

I thought for my first time ever doing wings, this would be it. I did as above. I put the powders in a old shaker bottle. Very tasty. Thanks.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    Looks like they came out pretty good @bigguy136. I could go for some wings right now, but what else is new?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    @Griffin I just bought a jar of the green chili powder and I won't use it all.  Email me your addy and I'll sent you a good sized sample from mine.
    Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
  • yogi84yogi84 Posts: 146
    i can get some local if anybody want to try it send me a pm 
    ·