Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

2nd Egg = New Setup

nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 175
edited October 2013 in EGGtoberfest
Picked up a large demo at Eggtoberfest yesterday. Decided to put both in a nest and use the table built for my medium bge as a workstation. I just put a cutting board over the hole. This should work until the double table splurge, but I have a feeling I will like this setup.
Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
·

Comments

• jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,369
    How about a pic?
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 175
    Their coming.  They wouldn't upload on the blackberry
    Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,112
    Like the nest and handler on my large. Once I set it up I really backed off wanting a table.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • Looks awesome! Here is my 2 Egg setup
    photo.JPG
    2448 x 2448 - 2M
            1 XL, 1 Med, 1 MiniMax
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,381
    Looks good!  Nice idea on the cutting board over the hole.  With the recent fire thread I am thinking of keeping the large and small in the nest and just putting a table between them like this.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 175
    Forgot to post pic on original post.
    ·