Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2nd Egg = New Setup

nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 179
edited October 2013 in EGGtoberfest
Picked up a large demo at Eggtoberfest yesterday. Decided to put both in a nest and use the table built for my medium bge as a workstation. I just put a cutting board over the hole. This should work until the double table splurge, but I have a feeling I will like this setup.
Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
·

Comments

• jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,473
    How about a pic?
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 179
    Their coming.  They wouldn't upload on the blackberry
    Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,497
    Like the nest and handler on my large. Once I set it up I really backed off wanting a table.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • Looks awesome! Here is my 2 Egg setup
    photo.JPG 2.4M
                 XL, Large, Medium, Mini Max
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,148
    Looks good!  Nice idea on the cutting board over the hole.  With the recent fire thread I am thinking of keeping the large and small in the nest and just putting a table between them like this.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 179
    Forgot to post pic on original post.
    ·