Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What Are You Drinking At This Moment?

Comments

• txav8rtxav8r Posts: 153
    Cambria Pinot Noir...waiting on the spatchcock chicken to finish resting before dinner!
    Just far enough north of DFW to be "rural"...and close enough to be urban, depending on my mood.
    ·
  • Ichabod pumpkin ale
    Albion, PA
    ·
  • Red bull & titos ... Trying to avoid a pit beef coma! :)
    ·
  • MJGMJG Posts: 200
    Mai-tai's. Watching Red Sox/Tigers.
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
    ·
  • TackmanTackman Posts: 223
    Did you know beer can make you smart? It made Bud Wiser! Sorry couldn't resist. Drinking water now--getting ready to tailgate with a few big bottles of Southern Tier PumKing ale.
    Cleveland, Ohio
    ·
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 81
    I'm drinking ice cold water my days of drinking adult beverages ended 2years 5months ago been sober since but if I was still drinking it would deffinatly be Johnnie Walker Green before I stoped I was consuming a Liter every night I would come home from work(Liquor store) and go straight to my cigar bar with a cooler full of ice a rocks glass and didn't come up till the bottle was empty to say it was out of control was a understatement  
    I just raised a big glass of sweet tea to you man. Really hoped you enjoyed your visit in Atlanta.Come back anytime.

Location 33.537588, -83.969298 (33.5 miles and 41 minutes SE of the Mothership)

·
  • Miller lite, actually many miller lite and getting ready to put in some ribeye's.

Miller lite is one of the few beer that does not give me a headache so beer snobs
    Nowhere Indiana
    ·
  • ^^^ please cut me some slack.
    Nowhere Indiana
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,776
    Tito's and crystal light iced tea.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • This..
    image.jpg 491.4K
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,176
    Another one of these...

·
  • Shiner oktoberfest, and a glass of ruby red deep eddy. Hope the food is done soon, or someone else is going to have to look after my egg. :)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,795
    Some Sailor Jerry's on the rocks as I wait for the Tigers & Red Sox game knowing that I'm off tomorrow
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,176
    Holy crap. I'm switching up to Sam Adams because of Tom Brady. That was awesome. Sorry Saints fans...
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Here's to all you Canucks out there.
    image.jpg 2.4M

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale.  Love anything with a ton of hops!
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited October 2013

In 1952, Armon M. Sweat, Jr., a member of the Texas House of Representatives, was asked about his position on whiskey. What follows is his exact answer (taken from the Political Archives of Texas):

"If you mean whiskey, the devil's brew, the poison scourge, the bloody monster that defiles innocence, dethrones reason, destroys the home, creates misery and poverty, yea, literally takes the bread from the mouths of little children; if you mean that evil drink that topples Christian men and women from the pinnacles of righteous and gracious living into the bottomless pit of degradation, shame, despair, helplessness, and hopelessness, then, my friend, I am opposed to it with every fiber of my being."

"However, if by whiskey you mean the oil of conversation, the philosophic wine, the elixir of life, the ale that is consumed when good fellows get together, that puts a song in their hearts and the warm glow of contentment in their eyes; if you mean Christmas cheer, the stimulating sip that puts a little spring in the step of an elderly gentleman on a frosty morning; if you mean that drink that enables man to magnify his joy, and to forget life's great tragedies and heartbreaks and sorrow; if you mean that drink the sale of which pours into Texas treasuries untold millions of dollars each year, that provides tender care for our little crippled children, our blind, our deaf, our dumb, our pitifully aged and infirm, to build the finest highways, hospitals, universities, and community colleges in this nation, then my friend, I am absolutely, unequivocally in favor of it."

"This is my position, and as always, I refuse to compromise on matters of principle." 

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 1,368
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees." 
    -Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Peachtree Corners, GA
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,791
    From the weekend. Good stuff.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,795
    It's a school night ;)

Coke Zero
    ·
  • Don Julio, oops
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,592
    Just closed a sale that made my quarter end, so splurging and going high end. Bud Light ;)
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,371

Twomey Pinot Noir... in the airport... on the way to Napa/Sonoma...

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
    Here's to all you Texans out there.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
    And the pic.....
    image.jpg 1.7M

·
  • Miller lite… it works for me.
    Nowhere Indiana
    ·
  • Potters White Rum...(Go through to much to buy anything expensive)
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,286
    Molson Canadian...I am just so boring.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    potters.jpg 25.7K
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,286
    Beauty man, it's been dark here for hours