Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cheesy Taco Jalapeño Cornbread (Vidalia's Recipe)

Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
One of my favorite things that I had today was this. I did some ABTs to boot.

The recipe can be found on the forum, but basically you brown some beef with onions and jalapeños. Add taco seasoning, S/P, and cheese after the beef is browned in the CI 350 direct.

Mix up some jiffy cornbread mix (add an extra egg to the recipe) and add it over the beef. Cook 400 indirect for about 20 minutes.

It is amazing for those who have not tried it.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,621
    God that looks good. Nicely done.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,359
    Man that look's good! On my list.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    imageimage

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·